
Well upon getting up today I felt pretty crappy but it has subsided thank goodness. Checked CM again and lots of it. Now that is not normal for me however I did have a lot more at O time so who knows.
My back ached throughout the night. Temp was same as yesterday. 98.3
I have to go grocery shopping today so we will see how I feel through that ordeal. :)
I keep feeling these odd pulling feelings in abdomen. Right now its tugging at the left side just below button but more left of that point. I think I felt this in my sleep too.
I did notice that the girls are not sore yet and Ive been using my NPC for 5 days. They should be a bit sensitive but arent. Im using the same amount and 3x a day. Strange!
So shopping was ok. Richard and I went to lunch. Ive felt "queezie" but nothing more than that.


No comments:
Post a Comment