
Well we made it to the halfway mark of the dreaded 2ww. Ive been so darned tired. I hope this is my month.
Temp was nice this morning at 98.2. Im happy with that. I try not to obsess with feelings as much as I used to but gosh..... When these little twinges, pains or whatever else you can call em are strong enough to catch your attention.......... its hard to not obsess. I definitely feel different this month.
I "follie farmed" this month which was new to me. My friend Choco put me up to that. :) It consists of holding heat to the abdomen and the feet for 10 - 15 minutes at a time. I mostly did it at night and a couple times during the day. I think it may have made a difference.
I saw a huge difference in CM this month too. Had an abundance of EWCM this time around and I havent seen that in like forever! That made me feel good.
So farming, the cups and better CM is always a good thing.
Last night I had eaten a spicy pickled sausage and when I woke at midnight I was burning in a big bad way. HEARTBURN! I could breath fire I was thinkin.
Today so far I feel fine. Ive had some minor twinges of discomfort in the abdomen and Ive felt the stretching on the sides of the tum but thats it. I am distended again, aka bloated, and I did not do this last month at all and I knew I wasnt pg from the get go. Hoping Hoping Hoping!!
I dont usually check CM much after O but I did just now and had tons of it. Very wet but cloudy and lots of it. Tiny stretch to it. Im not so sure Ive seen this so late in my cycle before so thought Id chart it. :)
Have had headaches on and off since 3/4 DPO. Tylenol doesnt help much.
I felt several cramps and some wierd feelings that are hard to put into words today and into the night. I kinda felt like I peed a lot more than usual but I did drink a bit of water which I dont hold long.
I slept most the day. Very very tired. Went to see Lisa Williams tonight and had a great time.


No comments:
Post a Comment