Wednesday, July 30, 2008

6 DPO


Well this morning I feel a little better than yesterday. Was kinda "queezy" earlier but better now. Maybe a bit gassy. Kinda feels like it anyway. :)

I have to work this afternoon for lunch so we'll see how that goes.

Been working hard on the kitchen so this is a great accomplishment.

Temp went back up to 98.1 so showing a great dip however it is early for implantation but not unheard of. :)

Hoping this is my month!!!

Work went well. Felt fairly well today. Back still achy and headaches continue. Nothing really new. Had some slight pains in abdomin. Feel kinda "full". Maybe a lil bloated. Hard to explain.

I often check temps throughout the day and night just to see how it flexuates and I was shocked to see it at 99.0 tonight and I was not even hot. Cant wait to temp in the morning.

No comments: