
5th cycle with known donor. Here's hoping I get that long awaited BFP!
CD 10 I got my first insemination done. I used the Instead cup this month for the first time in hopes of not losing my swim team. My good friend Chocodaisy sent me several to try. It did ease my mind in some senses but then I obsessed with wondering if I had trapped many at the cervix since I did still spill some out. Ugggg.......
DP would typically do the insems but this process I opted to do solo sitting upright like instructed. :)
We picked up the specimen at 8:30 pm and rushed home. I left the cup in for the night to maximize the time allowed for the team to do their work. :)
Fertility Friend has me set to insem CD 12-14 but my CM was very stretchy yesterday and today quite watery so I went ahead and did the insems on what I believe to be my fertile time.
Id like to add that I took Soy Isoflavones on CD's 5-9 this month. 60mgs. This was the 3rd month on soy however I took way too much the first two months. Thanks Choco for gettting me right!!


No comments:
Post a Comment