Monday, August 4, 2008

11DPO


Im getting close to AF time. Depressing! I dont feel so queezie as other days so Im scared to see that BFN. Really scared.

This ordeal can really wear one down. Really scary.

I worked a lot this weekend and was real tired. I did temp today and Ill spell out the dilemma here. I charted accordingly and hope its fair. :)

I usually temp at 6:30ish. I woke at 5:30 and temped....... Was shocked to see that 97.5. Way too early for AF and too late for implantation. I went right back to sleep and woke at nearly 9am. Temped 98.4. Oh and the earlier temp the fan was running. I charted 98.0. Thought that was fair. In the middle and not far off of the last couple days temps. Sigh....

Not feeling sickly much this am so that is good but now Im feeling negatively on that BFP. I wish there was an easier way to get pg. Im so frustrated. My clock is ticking so loudly and each passing month is more eggs down the drain. CM was quite thin this morning and a little milky but plenty of it. I did check the last couple of nights and during evening hours it is more sticky and dryish.

I have to scoot to work now but wanted to update the day. :)

Made it through work and feel fine! Had a sharp pain in my side but that could not be pg related. :) Just workin too hard Im a thinkin. :)

No comments: