Monday, August 25, 2008

4 DPO.........


Well made it to 4dpo and my temp went up a bit today but totally normal comparing to other charts. Have I mentioned how much I hate 2ww's? :)

Back to work today but that is ok as I love my job. One day and then off for 4. Cant go wrong there. :) Maybe Ill work on the home for the week. Im more energized with the Chinese herbs. I do change them tomorrow to the Kidney Tonic for the remainder of my cycle. Remember the "P"? Pregnant or period. :)

Of course Im not feeling any symptoms to report and may not. I always feel nauseas from the prenatals, Tummy always bloated in this process and chest sore from P cream. How would I ever know if pg????

Starting P cream today so chest soreness will occur in a week. Ill just wait it out as I like to do. Got pee sticks on hand but I hate those. :)

Until later.......... off to work I go.

No comments: