
Well my temp did not drop like I thought it may start doing so WEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... Im really not trying to get my hopes up but each and every cycle you are definitely a little more hopeful than the last and then the temp drops and you get frustrated all over again to just do it again.
Ok that was depression setting in so stop that right now. lol. :)
Temp was 98.3 with fan running and not many blankets throughout the night. Too hot.
This am tum is rumbling and I guess that is gas so I did burp a few times and its still rumbling. I did not check CM today.
I havent felt those cramps again yet today so I do hope they stay away. FF says I should test Friday. I hate that job so may not. May just keep watching temps. That is just as good as testing to me. :)
No work today and am hoping to continue gardening this afternoon if the temp doesnt sky rocket again. That just makes everything miserable. :)
Ok so this is new.... I was on the computer and I felt like I was leaking so ran to bathroom and I had watery, milky CM running out of me. It was weird but tons of it. Im not so sure Ive seen that one. My Cm was better at O time this month so maybe Im just starting to see it again and AF is comin. ????
Dont know why I cave with those darned tests but its a BFN!! UGGGGG..... Im so frustrated now. Going to nap. :(


No comments:
Post a Comment