Tuesday, August 5, 2008

12 DPO


Well I feel queezie again this morning. Trying to enjoy my morning coffee none the less. My sweet addiction.

Temp was 98.1. Pretty normal for the day. If not pg it should start to fall at any time. Generally around 14 DPO. :(

I woke a few times with icky pains in tum but Im sure its gas as it was there in waves. Got some bubbles it seems.

Was going to test but couldnt. I hate those BFN's and feel like Im better off watching temps. Makes me feel better. DP said do what you want, so I did. :)

Slept like shiat and was smokin hot. Had the fan on all night so my fan theory, once again, isnt working out for me. Id get myself all chilled and then cover to instantly be hotter than hot. Was never happy. lol :)

I did get up once in the night to wee! Not like me at all however I did eat late and had water with dinner. Could be why.

I am curious if my NPC is making me feel ill. Just an idea. My girls are definitely sensitive finally however.

Ive been going over in my head that yesterdays temp was 97.5 and I did not chart that as I new that was impossible. Too late for implantation and too early for AF so when I woke again at 9 (98.4) I adjusted to the middle of 98.0 and charted. I cheated. What a dip though and why? Ugggggg........

So maddening.....

I wont be sane after this cycle. :)

Im not sure but I thought I felt cramps this evening. Sometimes I wondered if it was my bladder. Im expecting my temp to drop tomorrow or next day. I hate this part soooooooooo much!!!

No comments: