Friday, August 15, 2008

Here we go again............


Well on to round 6. Im so thankful my donor is in this for the long haul. :)

I am on CD6 and started Evening Primrose oil 2 days ago as well as the Rainbow Light prenatals that Sam recommended. So far so good. :)

I should do my first insem Wed-ish. Ill be leaving Friday for the coast so want to get hopefully 3 in before I leave Friday evening.

I have an appt with a acupuncturist on Monday at 3:3o. She claims to specialize in fertility so we will see what she has to say then. I hate needles so a little fearful.

Im also starting the uterine/tubal massage techniques to help open any blockages I may have or release any fluids that could be trapped in there. No pain so far thank goodness.

I did cancel the appt with the RE and went natural. I believe in that method and I know what the RE will say anyway. Id rather put my money into something that makes more sense to me.

No comments: