
Im faithfully taking my chinese herbs and hoping they miraculously help with conception. I did a 2pm insem and it went very well.
I think I figured out how to do it with the trap and not let any of the swim team escape. Lean backwards a bit and hold the cup as tight as possible pinching the sides together and voila. I didnt spill any and I had quite a bit. I did feed them preseed for the journey.
My donor was so cute and painted the lid of the specimen cup pink so it would influence the team to go girl!!! Made me smile.
According to my CM Im expecting to O on Friday. CM was plentiful with a little stretch this morning.
Im still a bit crampy however not so bloated. The cup is still in and irritating me so wont leave it much longer.


No comments:
Post a Comment