Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our tree......


As you can see it is fenced. I didnt want my wienie's to think I'd made their dream come true by bringing a tree inside for potty time. :)

Its cold and mostly wet here so they hate going out. Having a tree inside scared me. lol

So far so good with the fur kids. :)

3 comments:

twondra said...

Love the fenced idea. :)

Nice tree!!

2momswithaplan said...

What a great idea!!! My cats seem to think the tree skirt is their personal surf board. They love to get a running start and then jump and slide. ugh... We wake up every morning to the skirt half way across the living room floor. LOL. Next year we will either get a tree skirt that fastens around the tree stand or a fence to go around the tree!

I love the colors you picked out... your tree is beautiful!!!

Pork-n-bean said...

LOL! I love it!