
Well I have been taking Soy Isoflavones since CD4. I opted to take them CD4-8. I made that choice based on early O. :) Hope I did right.
Was just reading on Femara. Wondering if I should take that???? I have left a consultation email for my good friend who helps me along the way. :) She's wonderful!
I hope the snow has stopped and will go away now. The news is reporting more snow to fall but so far none. I just want to work on Sunday. Not much to ask eh? :)
Im heading to the Chinese herb store now for some supplies and Im going to ask about Chinese alternatives to Femara, folic acid and Omega 3. Not sure if there is such a thing but Ill ask anyway. :)
Happy Friday and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!


No comments:
Post a Comment