Tuesday, December 9, 2008

5DPO


Well I finally had an O date pinpointed on my chart. Was late for the recent norm but exactly where it should be. :)

Of course I have no symptoms and dont expect any really. Was too lax with this cycle.

Ski plans set for the 20th so really looking forward to that. I will have started AF by then so all will be good. :)

Not sure why my temps are plummeting but it could be that estrogen surge that I often get but its slow to drop. Ill mention it in herbs next week. I know they are working with my estrogen levels anyway.

2 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

Hmmm that's interesting. But at least you ovulated on cd 14! That's great to see!

I'm still hoping to see another temp spike in the next couple of days and a BFP. We'll see what happens!

Pork-n-bean said...

Good luck with your TWW Cher. We're thinking of you ;)