Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6DPO


What on earth is my temp doing???? I am a little concerned. It keeps going down and not up. WTF???

Confused I am.......

My lower abdomen feels like I either worked out or pulled a muscle but I didnt do either. I rolled over a couple times and the pain woke me. Again...... WTF???

I was anxious to see a temp spike today but nope. Maybe tomorrow eh?

Anyone have any ideas what is wrong? Ive never had a chart like this one in all my years of temping.

Sigh.......

Ok you guys....... I unadjusted my temps for Sun and Mon. I was taught long ago to adjust with my waking time so I did but........ My chart was wonkus. I unadjusted it and changed the time so you can see what days I woke earlier than usual by the hollow circle. The temps adjusted were Sun 98.5 and Mon 98.3. I woke at 4:30am and 4am. My usual waking time is 7am. Now I have a lovely dip. Makes more sense however now we all know its too early for implantation so its some fallback thingy Im a guessing. I also think my O was weak as heck. lol. Ive been ok'd for soy this next cycle so hopefully I see something great and wonderful happen. :) Thank you for helping me out on this one. :)

1 comment:

2momswithaplan said...

Wow... I wish I could help you out on this one. All I can say is wait and see. I know... that doesn't help much. But that's all I got!

P.S. The weather here today is a brisk 81 degrees! LOL It really feels like winter!