Wednesday, December 17, 2008

13dpo or 15 dpo???


Crazy temp went back up. Happy as a clam. WTH day am I on is the ???

We for sure know Im on CD26 of a typical 27 day cycle but there is some conflict on O. I say Im 15DPO but I have not proof since FF says 13 due to my watery CM which also is correct. If I remove that data to show a 11 day O NOW....... its shows I O'd when my chart went triphasic. I know for sure that is not the case. lol.

Its always a wait and see what tomorrows temp is sooooo heres to waiting for tomorrow. :)

Another blizzard expected today. Now they are forecasting freezing rain before the snow and that the day is gone to pot so to say. I just want to work. That would be today and if the weather changes by 10......... Ill have to stay home. :(

Bundle up we are in for a sub arctic ride!

1 comment:

Pork-n-bean said...

Doesn't it just make you crazy?!
Sure hope to see high temps again tomorrow Cher!
Hugs.