Friday, December 12, 2008

8 or 10 DPO......


Soooooooo......... Now my temps want to go up. Ill tell ya ........this is a wonky month for sure!! ;)

I put the CM back in cuz that is for sure but now I dont really know what day im on. When AF comes Ill know cuz my LP is almost always 14 days. So we wait. Not like that is anything new but........... :)

Thank you for the tree comments. We picked blue, white and silver for this years colors. Its hard to see in the pic but it is kinda pretty. :)

I wish it were nice enough to work outdoors here too but oh no. We are expecting snow this weekend. Great! Its all good for the mountain but not on our streets. I didnt put on snow tires yet but if I have too Ill be out there attempting it on my own sat night for sunday morning. :) That outta be a site to see. LOL Hope I dont break a nail.

No comments: