Monday, December 29, 2008

CD10..... 1st insem


I was worried about timing cuz my temp is a little wacked but I had to temp 3 hours earlier than normal due to my work schedule. I hate when my early days fall at a crucial time in conception ya know?? :)

Anyway, DP checked cervix and its open so we did a insem and hope for another tomorrow night. Ill know by my temp in the morning if we are still good to go.

So some things have changed this cycle. I added a new herb, abdominal massaging, EPO and I did get a low frequency massager that I put on my acu points for fertility. OH and I did take soy on days 4-8. :) The other big decision was that we did our actual insem a little different. I always worry that by using the trap Im blocking too many out so DP used the spec and injected the swim team to my cervix and we left things open for 10-15 minutes and then inserted a trap for one hour. I didnt lose any of the team and I am hoping for an optimal head start. :)It was a little harder and a lot more time involved but we both felt real good about the new process. I was going to run this by my "coach" but she was ill for the day so I didnt bother her. (much love to you!) Ill need to ask for her opinion and advice on that procedure but it felt good to us. Oh and when she checked cervix it was bleeding a bit which did ultimately find its way out when wiping so I think maybe O spotting?? I dont usually see that.

Thank you Becky for your fertile thoughts. They are much needed for our lucky cycle 11. :)

The snow has melted and I am back to work which I love. I worked the last 2 days and was quite happy. :)

Until tomorrow.............

1 comment:

2momswithaplan said...

I'm no expert but I think the way you insemmed is perfect! I can't wait to hear about your days ahead. We're right behind you!!!!