Monday, December 15, 2008

11 or 13 DPO


Well my temp went back up to normal after temping at my normal time. Im glad. No work today due to the elements. :)

Its freezing!!

I was going to test today if temp was up but Ill wait. My LP is only 14 days BUT my cycles are usually 27 days. One of those will come and go since I believe Im at 13DPO and CD24. Ill have an extended LP or early AF or neither. I vote for neither and just be pg. :)

4 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

So I was looking at your chart and noticed you ovulated on CD 13... that's when Holly ovulated. Do you think this will be a problem for her? I've heard you talk about O'ing early but I've always thought that as long as your LP is at least 10 days you are in good shape. What do you think?

The temp spike looks good btw... good luck!!!

Cher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2momswithaplan said...

Here's Holly's chart. I was wrong... she o'd on CD12. I'm just not used to it... I usually O on CD 18 so this just seems early to me.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24338b

2momswithaplan said...

Thank you! I'm not sure yet how long her cycles are. But she is usually pretty regular. If I had to guess... it's probably around 26 - 27 days. She had a really nice temp spike this morning. I can't wait to do our first AI... I just have this feeling that it's going to work with little to no effort. I hope my feelings are right!