Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eye eye eye.........7 or 9DPO?


So here's the deal......... I have a wonderful friend in Az that really helps me out a lot with my charts and she suggested that perhaps my O date was off due to my watery cm input and that maybe I had a fall back and then a implantation dip rather than a late O and a unknown dip on CD4.

I took out the watery cm and "unadjusted" my temps on the days that I adjust them. (Sun and Mon) So now I have cross hairs again and "her" theory is on target. Doesn't say much for my insem timing but hey maybe she's right. :) I love her!

It does look most normal like it is now but I was excited to have gotten my O date back to CD13/14. This way it is back to normal. CD11. Not so great.

Ive made a logical decision to not adjust temps anymore and just adjust the time taken so it is taken into consideration.

So here's another issue running through my head........ I certainly did have watery CM on CD's 13/14. I only get that when I O. I dont know what it was on CD's 10-12. I was with trap and I couldn't possibly check it. Id be all kinds of ewwie and there is no way I'm going to try and decipher cm to "juice". Uh uh. :)

What a mess. lol.

So there you have it in a nutshell............ Wonky chart.

I had a blazing headache yesterday most of the day. Nothing else but that. Could be herbs but Im taking the same formula as I have the past month and due to change it in the next day or two.

Here's the other thing........ I just went from 7DPO to 9DPO. lol. Talk about shortening the 2ww. lol......... like the title says...... "Eye eye eye"!!

My LP is usually 14 days so time will tell. :)

Good friend in Az says put the CM back and let it be so I did. :) I dont usually work so well on command but........LOL

Of course it changed my days again so time will tell with how long my LP is. Thank you for the support and info.

1 comment:

2momswithaplan said...

No matter when you O'd it looks like you timed the inseminations right on target! Lets see what happens with this cycle. Stop stressing and enjoy the two week wait.... lol yeah right!

I also wanted to say that that picture is freakin adorable!