I wasnt going to update until I felt better and had some news but my good friend Becky was curious where I had gone to so I thought the best and most courteous thing to do is update my little bloggy. :)
first I want to welcome my new friend "Pifer". I hope to share some great news soon.
I took this month off for my mental health ( :) )and will continue on next cycle with clomid and Prometrium. I will try 3 cycles medicated and then call it quits. Im 13 consecutive months with no success and due to the age factor Ill be continually blessed by my 3 sons and carry on looking for grand babies someday. (Not too soon my sons............... :) )
Thats it in a nut shell.
I had some serious high hopes last cycle and when I got the big ole BFN I was devestated and lost control of my emotions. I am happy to say I am back on track.
Love and hugs to all of you.
Cher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks for the update sweetie! Thinking of you!
Thinkin' of you Cher. ;)
Great update! Don't forget, we are here for you even if you don't have good news to share!
Post a Comment