Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sigh.........


I dont know for sure what cycle this is.......maybe 14?

sad.

I have missed you all very much and I had a horrible time with the past cycle but ill be around again. I have had two insems and since no temp spike yet ill probably go ahead with another tonight just in case. I took clomid 50mg cd's 4-8. Minimal side effects but i do think my side effects occur at O time. Not fun and uncomfortable. :)

Ill keep you all posted.

Pork.........that baby is darned cute and growing way to fast. :)

Becky and Holly......... Parties would be interesting. ;) I too agree this will be your BFP month........... Go Holly!!!

Choco....... if your lurking....... I miss you!!

Everyone else love to you!!

2 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

I'm sorry to hear this cycle has been messed up.

My friend was just talking about manifestation. She told me a story about a friend of hers who manifested winning the lottery.

I wonder if it will work for babies. I think that's what we should do. Every night before you go to bed, think about your life with a baby and keep all the neg feelings out of it.

That's why I say this will be our BFP month because I'm keeping the thoughts of the BFN far far away. This will be your BFP month too! ;)

Pork-n-bean said...

There you are! I made myself a little poster to look at every day. It had a pregnant belly on it, lots of smiles, and a bunch of other stuff I 'wanted'. Can't hurt right? I'm glad you're back Cher!