Monday, April 6, 2009

16dpo.......updated


I noticed a tiny tiny spot on undies yesterday morning about 10am. I almost cried but was at work so continued on and came home. nothing more. put on a diaper and at 10pm noticed i had another tiny spot. These spots together not even measurable. I said Id test on Tues should I not be in full flow or if temp is still up. Thats the plan. This morning by the way I am still no longer spotting.

It could be the clomid extending my cycle so Im not entirely hopeful but as you all know we have some hope every single month and I havent lost mine completely. :) Ill closely watch things today. Ive not had cramping but some weird pulls. Hard to explain. We shall see. Im not a huge cramper anyway. :)

Off to work but wanted to give ya'll an update.

Sigh........

Still spotting today but it is such a small amount. Same as yesterday or maybe less. Ill test in the morning and then get my arse to the doc. :)

3 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

Implant spotting? Maybe? I'm still holding onto hope. Please keep us updated. This is your longest LP yet.

2momswithaplan said...

Keeping everything crossed for you!!! I'm looking forward to your results tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for a report in the am! :)

BFP BFP BFP

Jen33