Well yesterday morning I was cramping far worse than EVER before and had to take pills just to cope. Unfortunately I had to go to work at 11am. I was barely walking but I had to go. at about noon I ran to the restroom cuz I felt something large passing. I was bleeding good enough but it was real watery and wearing tan pants I RAN to the restroom. Found a large blood clot and thought ok well Im going to have a rough cycle. Im not a big cramper so I was confused why I hurt so bad. ??? I left the restroom and immediately felt another large passing. (what else can we call this?) :) Turned right around and went back in. This time I had this wierd thing. Was about 2 inches long and the size of a straw. White in color and of course covered in blood. I inspected it and almost puked but what the hell?? After that ......... cramps were gone! I had very mild cramping the rest of the day and some clots but nothing real huge.
When I got home I searched and searched for answers and I may have had a miscarriage. Has anyone seen such a thing? What else could it have been?
I am not bleeding a little heavier than normal but the cramping is gone. Just little twinges here and there but im not doubled over in pain.
Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is strange... I wonder if you had a chemical pregnancy... or if it could be from the clomid?. I'm sorry you had such pains but I'm happy they are over with. I hope you get some answers soon!
Well... I'm waiting for an update over here! :)
Post a Comment