Thanks for your input and Im a watchin stuff's!!! :)
Temp was up again but not as high as it had been so who knows what Im doin in there. DP is ready for me to test but you all know how I feel about that. :) I said no of course. If I were KU and I just implanted yesterday as my temps "could" indicate then Id not have enough HCG to detect yet. I said earliest Id consider it is Friday.
This is really the dreaded part as now I look for cramps and lower temps. I have been cramping this entire two weeks but chocked it up to the Clomid. My temp did fall but came back up. A lil early for AF but not unheard of. No significant CM and I havent checked cervix. Nips still sore which is really the only "only out of the ordinary" thing I can report. lol
Oh and the other thing I do on a daily basis at this point is say........ "I guess we wait for tomorrow to see what temp is going to do". lol
So we wait..........
I forgot to say that I had a dream last night that my progesterone was 9.2. That is so not good. :) I hope it was just that .......... a "bad" dream. :)
You guys are the greatest when a girl is feeling low. I think Ill get my old Bread CD out and lay on my bed reminiscing of the old days like my home fries in Florida does with Madonna. That only aged me didnt it? lol. Hey ..... I remember her too. :)
Hugs to all of you. Oh and Choco, if your lurking..... I MISS YOU!!!!


4 comments:
Fingers crossed for ya!
Lovin the temp spike!
Your chart looks great!!!!
Awwwwww....... thank you ladies. I was feeling low this evening and thought Id pop in here to add to my blog and see all this great support. Its getting close to time for AF and Im scared to death. In the end these great words make me feel a lil better. Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment