
Tomorrow will be the big day for temps Im a thinkin. Plummet or stay high and I vote stay up!!!
Having taken clomid I guess i could have an extended cycle huh?
Just test already is what I hear but I just hate those negs. I will if it stays up as Ill need a P test immediately to make sure my levels are up. Age factor ya know? :)
I didnt mention yesterday that upon waking I regurgitated into my mouth of that awful sour nastiness. Gross!! Didnt really think much of it and went on with the day. Never happened again until I was awakened at 11:45pm with that same occurrence. THEN...... I couldnt sleep. Tum was sick with that shit and it kept creeping up into my chest to the bottom of my throat just waiting to surprise me with yet another taste. I was miserable for like 3 hours. Sat up, layed down, tossed and turned. Today I do not feel good much after been up for a couple hours. Ill eat and try to make it go away.
Now Im certainly not saying this means much but it did happen and so just in case I better document huh? :)
I guess it could be indigestion or something but didnt really feel like that so who knows. maybe Im just being sensitive. :)


3 comments:
Hmmmm... I'm not gonna say anything because I don't want to jinx it. I will just smile and nod!
What Becky said. :)
Jen33
Thinking of ya!
Post a Comment