Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CD4



I had CD 3 testing done yesterday. Just the FSH and LH and they came back nice. FSH was 3.8 and LH was 2.9. At my age ...... Ill take it. :)

Donor had a little run around with the lab so he put off his donation until after insems since they are coming up and he needs to refrain from any release for several days prior to testing. Also considering his work schedule.

I should start insems in about 5 days.

I took my first dose of Clomid tonight as well.

Nice to be back on track. :)

4 comments:

twondra said...

Good luck!!!

2momswithaplan said...

LOTS of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Glad numbers came back good Cher! Fingers crossed that this if your BFP!!!
Jen33

Pork-n-bean said...

Maggie & I are doing big cheers for you over here Cher. Good luck! *wink*