Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CD11....2nd insem


I will be having my second insem tonight. Yay!!

My CM has greatly improved this cycle. Lots of it which I do not usually see. Exciting!

I am taking the EPO so it may be it or herbs or clomid......... dunno which or if all. :)

Hoping to O in 2 days......... PLEASE!!


I did forget to post my test results. CD3 FSH and LH. FSH was 3.9 and LH was 2.8

5 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

I don't know what those numbers mean but I'm sure if they were bad you would say so! I have a really good feeling about this cycle. I think you have a very good plan!

onemorebaby said...

Fingers crossed! Good luck!

Pork-n-bean said...

rubbin' the wood!

2momswithaplan said...

Nice temp spike this morning!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the temp rise yesterday... can't wait to see today's temp! Come on BFP!!!
Jen33