Saturday, March 7, 2009

CD15......lol


Yesterday when my temp dropped I thought well sheesh now what??? I came to chart my temp and never realized I was on CD14 already. Of course my temp would fall. End of LP. lol. I took the month off so no need to watch anything and I sure did not I guess. :)

Im patiently awaiting AF. I am going in for CD3 testing again. Yay!! Monday my donor is having a SA. I looked at the team in a micro and they looked great so Im not expecting him to have any issues. Me on the other hand......... Sigh!!

I wanted both tests done by the time I had herb appt on Thurs but it seems I may not make it since AF is standing on the porch and not entering. She's knocking however. :) Im not sure of the testing time on this one. I know it took me 3 days to get results last time but of course that is at doc's will. This time I just went through the lab so they say 24 to 72 hours. Im hoping 24.

I originally thought Id forgotten to post pics from Vegas here for the couple of you whom visit but I did get a few on. I forgot I guess. lol. Has been awhile since I checked in.

Thank you "One more baby" for sending me a easy way to add "followers". I can post till the cows come home but other than that I ask for assistance from friends who already know what I do not so that was nice and easy. :) Ive only told a couple ppl about the blog so not a lot of readers.

Well I guess thats it on this end. Ill let ya know how all the testing goes. :)

No comments: