Friday, March 27, 2009

6DPO


So after two or three days of extreme bouts of CM I am happy to say it has slowed up. That was aweful however.

FF changed my O date to the day I had thought I O'd so this is good. I may have been right after all. :)

So 6DPO and anxiously waiting...........

3 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

Your chart looks good! Oh and did you notice that you O'd later than usual!?! That is excellent! *Anxiously waiting with you*

Anonymous said...

Yay! You O'd later as you had hoped! :) And your timing looks really good!!! Fingers are crossed for you! Jen 33

Michelle said...

Hi Cher,
thanks for your comment and checking in on me! Nick left March 2nd and will be home hopefully sometime in October.

Glad your timing was good! I hope your BFP comes soon. You been at this way too long.