Thursday, March 26, 2009

5/6 DPO


Well the only thing to report is that I have A LOT of cm. I guess its the Clomid since that is all Ive done differently. Ill have to consult with my good friend who has taken it a few times to see if that is normal. I thought last night that I could smell it but I have been so sick and stuffy I may be smelling my nose. I know... EWWWW.

Anywho.....the abundance of cm started yesterday. Its watery and whitish and a tint of yellow on undies. TMI perhaps but new to me. :) I can actually feel it exit my body. Im wearing a liner for the discomfort of moisture. :)

3 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

That is excellent in an icky kinda way! LOL Only when you are ttc can you talk about things like this! LOL

Michelle said...

I sure hoep your BFP is around the corner. Its about time it be your turn!

Cher said...

Thanks you two and Michelle..... your right ...... it should be about my turn. :)

huggies