Tammy....... Patience was never one of my strongest points........ Now I think it comes with age. lol. :) Hugs....
I have high temps for some unknown reason. Ill take em though as I was starting to worry why they weren't very high this month. :) Sign of low P????
So nothing really new to report except nips got quite sensitive 2 days ago. They still are. Very abnormal for me. I have some times gotten sensitive BB's but not ever just nips. lol. My first Pg symptom with all 3 boys was sore BB's so I am hoping with all my might that this is a good thing. :)
No abnormal CM anymore or anything.
As the clock keeps tickin........
Ok so I was driving home from work and ahead of me was a truck with license plate reading BFN........not a good sign.


2 comments:
Your chart is looking soooo good! I'm not very patient either! LOL
Loving that temp rise!!! Come on BFP! :)
Jen33
Post a Comment