Friday, October 3, 2008

CD1......New acu clinic


I went to the new acu clinic which is a college for Chinese Medicine. I loved it!! These ppl are very helpful with advice and which "plan" I should be following. Way better than the last lady who left me hangin on a thread.

I started new herbs which are in bulk form so of course there is cooking involved. made the home smell nasty and then the taste????? WOWZERS!!! Could be one of the worst things Ive had to ingest. This stuff would qualify for Fear Factor. :)

Im not drinking but half of what I am asked to but hey........ lucky to get any in. Stuff is nasty.

I was asked to have treatment prior to insem and immediately after so I have to try and schedule those. Problem is I do night insems because of our schedules. They said I could come in the day of insem as close to the time as possible and then the next morning. :)

Ill keep ya posted.

No comments: