
Well temp up but tested neg. I used a cheapo test that Id had a few months but cant remember the brand. Maybe Answer or something like that. ????
If AF doesnt arrive soon Ill need to test again as I fear low P. Ill need to see a dr asap. :)
I did however have a dream last night that I was pg. Dont ever dream or at least remember then so ??????
I could have implanted late according to my temps if I were pg. I had a dip at 11 DPO. Not sure or else Ill be late this month which is highly unusual. Ive had the longest LP of 16 days so Im getting real close.
Off to work I go..........
Ive been crampy but since my temps havent dropped I cant see AF just hoppin in. I am very watery today too which is odd. I kept running to the bathroom thinkin she was here but nope. how could she be. Wonder if AF has ever come for someone with higher temps? Hmmmmm.....
Got new tests and if temp still up in the morning Ill test. I do have to get up at 4:30 am so we shall see. :)
Keep all your fingers and toes crossed my dear friends. :)
Thank you!!!!


2 comments:
I've been waiting all morning to see your temp. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Cher!
Good luck!
Post a Comment