Monday, October 20, 2008

10 DPO


Ok so temp still up today. At 4am it was 98.3. Of course I did not adjust it. I think I feel some cramping but its mild so Im not real sure. ????

I dont pay for FF so it wont tell me if Im going triphasic but tomorrows temp should be higher yet since Ill be waking at my usual time. I hope anyway.

I did test after work so it was not FMU and of course negative. I had P'd just an hour prior so I wasnt upset. Will test again in the morning should my temp be up still. :)

Im having a hard time not getting excited but scared at the same time. I still worry about my Progesterone so I want to know ASAP if pg. :)

Ill update in the morning. :)

change of schedule...... I have to work at 5am getting up at 4am. Got called in so temps should be about the same. Will try and test in before I go to work. :)

No comments: