Friday, October 17, 2008

7DPO



well lets see....... last night I had a bad tum tum ache. Got juice for constipation however I do not know if that is it or not. Im irregular anyway so hard to know. I know that is more than anyone needs to know but this is my note keeping destination. :) Sorry friends.

Ive been eating a lot of ice cream which is bad. Acu has me pegged with a spleen deficiency and Im to cut out dairy and not eat cold foods. Oopsie. I dont eat it every time I want it so I should be ok. Right?

I havent had heartburn since Weds so this is good as well. Not sure what that was all about.

Other than that ......... a big zippo!! Nada!!! Nothing!!! I did sleep for 2 1/2 hours yesterday at nap time. Not normal but was exhausted. Slept all night too. Im just getting into my PRE aging naps. lol. Oh boy!!!

Truckin on..........

1 comment:

Pork-n-bean said...

You're too young for old people naps! ;) Hmmm, the ice-cream. How about heating up some sherbet? Thought that might give you some kind of spleen friendly alternative :}