
I was expecting a temp drop this morning and it didnt happen. The longest Ive gone is 16 days so Ill wait it out but usually I dont make it this long with higher temps. :)
Im not really feeling anything but my cervix is so high this morning I could barely reach it and cm is quite milky. I hope this is the month for me cuz Im tired of trying and waiting and waiting and waiting. :)
This would be a nice birthday gift however. :)
I saw the herbie folks last night at the clinic and got a new formula in pill form thank goodness. I told them I could not ingest that nastiness as all 6 of them gathered around the table had nastiness in each ones glasses. :)
I see them next week to change the formula again and acu on the 4th.
So its like 4pm and I feel crampy so unfortunately I believe AF will show soon. :(


1 comment:
Good luck! I hope this it!!!
Post a Comment