Monday, October 27, 2008

17DPO


Well temp dip and now spotting. Dang it!!

Im so darned frustrated and trying to stay positive is wearing me thin.

Ill stop whining now. Sigh.....

Very late AF and my LP is always 14 days with my temps dipping down just prior. I was hopeful.

Called herbie place and they said they did not think the herbs would be the culprit this early on and that I was just late. Maybe my uterine lining has thickened and this is why I am clotting. Never clot like this. I am not bleeding but clotting and my diaper is barely red. Also very strange. This is gross info but hell, things arent the same. Maybe the lil one just didnt stick and this is what we see. I dont know and herbie docs dont know either. Im not cramping heavily but I dont feel good. Strange. I see them on Thurs night so time will tell. Ill bring my chart with me.

On to month 9. :(

1 comment:

twondra said...

I am sooooo sorry. :(