Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CD8


well I never thought Id do this but talking with a close friend and my donor we all agreed that taking a month off would do no harm. That is the new plan. :)

It feels awful and I will still temp but Im not going to inseminate.

As you all know .... I am on a new herbal formula and it could take 3 or so months to get it going. We are attempting to make AF stick around a lil longer and push O to cd13/14. AF definitely stuck around a bit and so now we wait for O. CM has gotten better this cycle so I hope that sticks around too for next month.

Donor is having a SA and Ill do the CD3 testing this next cycle to clear Dr Ying Yangs mind. She keeps asking me to test and get donor tested. I finally will get it done. :)

Im heading to vegas next week so it should be a good time not worrying or not if Im pg. Sigh.......

3 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

wooohoo! Vegas, Baby!

Taking a month off sounds like a great idea. Enjoy this time for yourself! I hope the herbs work the way they should and all of your upcoming tests come out good. Keep me posted!

P.S. I'll be looking for vegas pictures too!

Michelle said...

You deserve a break. It may refresh you for your BFP!

Pork-n-bean said...

Have fun Cher! I hope your break is rejuvenating!