
Interesting temp eh? 98.3 at 4am??? WTF??? I went to bed thinking that It was going to be real low and that id be sad all day but to my surprise it was up. I did start a new herb last night but would that make my temp go up today already if that should be one of the things it does? My adjusted temp would be 98.9. I have two charts one unadjusted and one adjusted. Hence the 13/14 dpo. :)
I usually have a 14 day lp so that is now or next day. Of course now I cant wait for tomorrow morning to temp again. lol.
Off to work I go..........
Update....... I tried to eat breakfast at work and nearly up chucked so that was weird. I am really thinkin that I may still have that bug in me and that is why the high temp today. Cant wait for morning. DP now has the bug. Oopsie!! :)


1 comment:
Nice temp spike! I hope that's a sign of things to come. I hope your DP feels better soon!
Post a Comment