Saturday, February 7, 2009

12/13 DPO


Af is sending in her sibling cramps!!

Weird thing last night though....... About 7ish pm I got this aching headache and then my shoulders all the way across got all tense and I knew right away I was on my way to sick. (Its happened before) This will tell all how in tune I am with my body. :) I went immediately to bed waiting for the shakes, goose bumps, chills, entire body aches and fever. Sure enough they all came in like wild banshees! By 10 I was sicker than sick. No vomiting but I felt like Id been beat to pieces. Fever got as high as 101.7. At 2:30 am I woke soaking wet with sweat and I knew then that I was losing the fever and was instantly hotter than hot. I got up at 8am in perfect shape. How strange is that? No sickness whatsoever.

Ive been searching for a boat for the summer and that is fun. Ive never owned one before so this is a lot of research. Luckily I have two friends that are knowledged in this ordeal and are willing to help me. One owns his own biz of boat mechanic so Im good to go. :) Im steering for a Bayliner open bow. My boys would love sleeping quarters but I like that open bow. :)

Im expecting cycle 13 to come along with the way I feel but I always hope its going to turn around. Sigh....... We shall see in a day or two eh?

No comments: