
Since yesterday Ive had mild mild mild spotting. Yesterday it was light pink and tiny amounts but today it is brownish. The other thing that is weird is that my cm is yellow and sticky like glue. Not comfy by no means. When I checked cervix I got a lot of milky cm. I did change my herbs so Im not sure if that would cause the spotting. I found a site that allows you to adjust your temp should you have to temp earlier or later than your regular time. I do twice a week. Job related.
I was nausea's as hell night before last and last night milder nausea so I wonder if Im trying to be sick. Sigh......
Thats it for me. Herb appt on Thursday with Dr Ying Yang. :)


1 comment:
Sounds like implant bleeding to me!!! Good luck... it all sounds very promising!
Post a Comment