Saturday, November 8, 2008

CD12........3RD INSEM!!!


I was ecstatic to see my temp still down this morning. Ill be driving downtown tonight to pick up another team. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO.

Maybe the herbs have finally succeeded in getting my O date back to normal. (CD13/14) For the past several months I have been O-ing on CD9-11 and it has been maddening. I'm very happy today. :)

Ill insem tonight about 9ish for the 3rd time this cycle and that is exciting. :)

This insem didn't go so well. I lost a lot of "juice". I added a bit of pre seed because CM quality wasn't as desirable as it had been the last couple days. maybe that was just too much. ????

I hope I have enough in the trap to help do the job. :)

A friend of mine suggested a couple of months ago that I try and do some earlier insems however that was hard since I O so quickly after AF. This month I am later so was able to achieve that and am hoping her great advice is helpful in my success. :)

Cross your fingers you all and lets hope together that this is my month. :)

FF marks today as O day!

Sigh......

1 comment:

Pork-n-bean said...

Got my fingers crossed for you!