Friday, November 21, 2008

13 DPO and spotting


The last two times I P'd I noticed light pink spotting on paper. If I wasnt looking for it Id never have noticed.

I did a cervix check and got nothing but creamy CM. No pink no nada. Ill watch that one. Cervix high. I could barely touch it. My temp is still up today so could it be AF? Never had spotting AND high temps.

Either AF on way or ????

So now hours later since spotting occured I can say that I am still spotting. I had 2 spots this am when wiping and didnt notice any on pants. I put on a liner and after about 5 hours I had 2 tiny spots. Very small and light light pink. I P'd after nap and small pink spot on paper and no new spots on liner. I have changed it so we shall see.

Called the lab and have decided that if temp still up tomorrow I may go get P and pg test by blood. I did test with a FRER and was neg but that was only after 2 hours of not P-ing and I didnt have much in there.

Who knows I guess but it is quite maddening.

Ugggggggg..............

No comments: