Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10 DPO ...... Triphasic


Well FF says Im "possibly triphasic" on CD19 which ironically was the day I had weird and uncomfy cramps. Ive never seen that on a chart in all of my nearly 3 years of charting. Now to not get too excited just in case a false alarm. :)

This is pretty cool. No pg symptoms though. :)

Well time will tell so off to continue waiting...........

This is not my chart but a sample of what "triphasic" means. :) Click over -----> for my chart. :)

I havent been feeling real great today for some reason. Too early for m/s. It seems when I eat I feel crappy and coffee made me feel yucko too and I love that. coincidence or herbs?

My formula was changed last Thursday but I havent started those until my current ones are gone so...........

My Choco has been a huge help and I love her advice. Everyone has crossed fingers so here's to that long awaited BFP. (I hope) :)

1 comment:

Pork-n-bean said...

Fingers crossed for the triphasic!