Saturday, November 15, 2008

7DPO


I had these horrible pains low down near the right ovary in my sleep. Very painful and familiar.

Im afraid that the adhesions are back. I mean Ive had 3 kids since my last surgery but Im thinkin I may need another one. Ill find a new doc and see what I can do.

Im very discouraged.

UGGGGGGG........

This is TMI for most so stop here. :) I however keep my notes here for reference.

I spent the day at the ocean but on the way I felt very strong diarrhea pains and never had it. They lasted a good half hour or so and then stopped. I never never feel that so wanted to note it. I think it could also be the herbs as you never know when they will act up I guess. :) I know "yucko" but it happened. lol :)

No comments: