Tuesday, September 23, 2008

8DPO


Nothing........ nada. BB's still sore but will be now until AF.

Had a super long work day yesterday but slept for like.........Forever!!! Feel good today. Still taking my Chinese Herbs and all my vitamins. So far so good!

Excessive thirst and a big breakfast........ Is that a symptom? Laughing..... Could I just have one? :)

You guys are going to love this one.....

I went for my second acu appt like 2 weeks ago and as you remember she stuck my head and I had a headache for several days on one side of my head. On that appt she mentions that she will not be seeing patients until January. JANUARY???? WTF???
Im to see a stand in until then. NOT! I seeked a new acu person and found a college of Chinese Medicine and they are going to see me for a fraction of the cost for which I was spending. They were appalled at the way Ive been treated. Told her that this former lady didnt even explain the herbies or their function. I just take them like a good guinea pig. :) Then I inquired bout the herbies cuz im nearly out and she was totally flabber gasted by the fact that this lady just told me to refill them and continue. She said that that could cause damaging effects. WHAT???? They should be changed every week or two. This place does fertility massage too which Id love. Ill keep you posted but sounds like im in the right direction. Old place $180 first visit and $85 after not to include meds. New place $39 for every appt. Much better.

Will keep you posted.......... :)

No comments: