
Time is running short for me on this cycle and this is the time I get nervous. :)
Slept like crap last night. Was awake more than asleep and got up twice to pee. Im thinking these herbs make urine. Ill look into that one.
Breasts arent as sore as yesterday this morning but they have bloated. lol. Im thinkin these herbs do a number on me wee body. :)
Nothing new to report this far however I just got up.
Acu tomorrow. Yay!!
I have pee'd a hundred times today. My brother and my son Richard thinks there is something medically wrong with me. lol. We were together all day and I made a lot of pee stops. Funny!!!
I felt a slight flutter on the left ovary area tonight and it was like a butterfly got loose in there for a second. Maybe 3ish flutters and then nothing. Thought I felt cramps today but not sure if it was just my bladder.
Should I test?
Had eggs for breakfast and dinner. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment