Wednesday, September 3, 2008

13 DPO


Im so afraid for tomorrow. My temp may fall. EEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!

Getting ready to head to the school. First day. :) then off to acu. Cant wait to chat about the things Ive been feeling. :)

So today......... So far so good!!

Acu was good. Got a new herb to start on CD4.

Ive discovered that my cervix is very soft and mushy. Like sprawled out and mushy mushy!! I almost didnt recognize it when I was feeling it. tonight it got more firm but still quite soft. Im not sure if ive ever felt it before prior to AF so im not sure if its normal for me. Everything I read says it should be firm. ????

I dont feel pg so Im expecting AF in the next couple days. Oh and I do feel cramps this evening. Still peeing more than usual. Acu lady says Im not taking anything that would make me do that so who knows.

Breasts still sore as well. Choco says thats a good thing so it is good! :) I spent some time with her today on the phone and that was awesome. Hope she got that windshield fixed once and for all.

Good night!

1 comment:

Pork-n-bean said...

I'm on pins and needles over here! You're chart's still looking good. Crossing everything for you! ;)