Thursday, January 15, 2009

CD1


Month 12.

Protocol..... Continue with the Chinese herbs. Acupuncture, stimulating of the acu points with low strength frequency massager. Massaging of the abdomen both by hand and my "shaker". "Follie farming". EPO for better CM. NPC after O.

I think Ill start insems on CD9 if my body is showing signs of O by then. That one Ill play by ear, so to speak. lol

I dont know why I cant seem to make a baby but this is my final month for the initial plan. I may give more time simply because of the herbal treatments. Im really only on month 5 of that so I am to give at least 3 months but they like 6 to 12. Sigh......

CD3 falls on the weekend again. Damnit!! I will probably do a P test though at 7/8DPO this month.

2 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

ugh... sorry AF showed! Good Luck on number 12. I agree with giving the herbal treatments a little more time to do their magic. I hope AF isn't such a b*tch this cycle - especially since she showed up uninvited. ;)

Pork-n-bean said...

Sorry to come back and see AF Cher :(