Thursday, January 8, 2009

9DPO


Saw Dr Ying Yang today and I was nervous as hell. She was not so pleasant last time. She was on her best behavior this go round so thank goodness.

We went over everything and I showed her my charts and had a lot of questions that she took time to answer. First she informed me of the odds of getting pg at this age and I said ya ya ya. (in my head of course) :) What I did say out loud is that I dont feel that Im one of those horrible stats and that I know in my heart Im ok for this and it WILL happen. She smiled and said OK. After pulse and tongue she changed her tune a bit and said that I need to be careful cuz I may bleed a little and that would be ok but if I bleed a lot it is either a miscarriage or AF. Well no one said I was KU. :) Im to keep feet warm and dont over do it. ???? ok...... I told her of the metal mouth that I got about the time my chart shows O and thought that it was a new herb I tried on my own but she didnt think that that herb would cause that kind of reaction cuz Im already taking some of them in the herbs I take regularly. She gives that one to most women trying to get pg and ones that are so who knows. I had inquired about the adhesions that I used to have and fear I may have them again. There are herbs that I can take to help break those down. She said no way. If I do that then I need to take a break from TTC for a few months to let those work because If I did get pg or was pg those herbs would cause me to lose the baby due to the fact that those herbs focus on masses and a baby would come through as a mass so no go on that one. They changed my herbs just a little. One of the herbs I take isnt good at that strength for a woman who is pg so they reduced it. again....... Im not pg yet. At least she is cautious. I still dont know why I have this metal mouth. When my tongue touches my teeth its like touching my tongue to a battery and it is horrible. I feel like I have a coin for a lozenge. lol. It is really annoying and gross. She did ask if Ive tested and I said no its too soon and then she asked if I had symptoms. maybe she knows something I do not or maybe she is just wondering herself if Im able to go through with this successfully. ???? Dunno

So thats all that is new for me. :)

1 comment:

2momswithaplan said...

The metal in the mouth thing is a symptom! Or so I've read!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!